I christened thee referencing Coriolanus and Harriet Vane. Also, I doubt anyone will read you save myself. You are a rabbit hole. A rant. A record.
I am want to live awake. To face fear. Conquer. Fail.
Thursday. Two and a half days of the second week of March left.
- Write 500 words a day. That is 1500 smackeroos by Shabbat.
- Don’t break your running streak. (Since Tuesday.) If feasible run Hockinson Hill two more times.
- Complete Monday’s homework (Latin study: Ambrose +COA, finish Chapter 9 in Geometry and journal, Chemistry Chp. 4 study guide and test) to leave Shabbat free.
- Order a new journal of bullets.
- Barter outside work with Mum for Get Bendy + Get Split guides.
- Finish How to Read a Book.
- Turn in Flint report.
Mission Accomplished and Abandoned: March 19, 2016
- I’ve been writing a lot. Including my first raps. #likeagirl
- I’ve run so much this week. =)
- Yes! Everything except Chemistry which I put on hold to study for my Latin final.
- Yes. Judith Eliza Hunt, my beautiful tomato red Leuchtturm 1917.
- Contacted Elle and she is going to work out a sweet dealio for me! #pushingcomfortzonebringshappiness
- Didn’t pick it up all week. Did grab an awesome library haul. #booksbeforebros
- Didn’t finish Flint, but organized my English papers and talked to Mum about taking freelance classes with Mrs. Marsch. #yay
Now, I must go and translate a spot of Augustine.
But maybe with another coffee it will be more tolerable.